|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 338 is the third level in Pearly White Plains and 145th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 34 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once you destroy the two-layer icing below the candy cannons, 14-move candy bombs will start to drop down, and may overwhelm you if there are too many on the screen, especially when all jellies are below the icing.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Be quick in destroying the candy bombs, and if possible, use colour bombs to destroy them for lots of points.
- Striped candy+ wrapped candy combination works well in destroying candy bombs, especially when they are on the bottom of the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points