|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 339 is the fourth level in Pearly White Plains and the 66th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 250 orange candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to collect a lot of orange candies, but there are many blockers.
- The beginning process of removing the icing can waste many moves; even then, collecting so many of one orange candies on a five-colour board proves difficult.
- You have 250 orange candies to destroy using 50 moves, which means you will have to destroy an average number of 5 orange candies per move.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Aim for moves that break the two-layered icing. Then, make special candy combinations to help in collecting more candies.
- This is the 5-colours level in which the player must collect the most candies of a single colour, followed by level 425 with 200 candies. However, in levels 140 and 377 which have 6 colours you must collect more than 250 candies overall.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 250 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 25,000 points