|Ingredients||: 3 : 4|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
Level 34 is the fourteenth level in Lemonade Lake and the 9th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board has holes, confining space, which can make it hard to clear candies to drop the ingredients.
- There are only four candy colours. However, the layout can negate the ease of creating special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 70,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Focus on bringing the ingredients down with the moves you have, because you only have a few moves. This means you have to collect an ingredient for every 4 - 5 moves (5 ingredients can be brought down in 4 moves each and the remaining 2 ingredients can be brought down in 5 moves each) so that you can pass the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 70,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 20,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies. This is not that difficult due to there only being four colours in the level.
- The player is required to earn an additional 680 points per move for three stars.
- The board layout may make it difficult to drop the ingredients.
- 30 moves are sufficient to drop the ingredients and give you a good amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The board shape looks like a square enclosed in square brackets ( [ ] ).
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any icing.
- This design re-appears in Candy Crush Soda level 264.
- This is the first of the only three levels which have six colours in Dreamworld, and four colours in Reality. The other one occurs much later at level 606 and the last one is at level 624.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|