|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 340 is the fifth level in Pearly White Plains and 146th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is quite difficult to clear all the marmalade on the bottom of the board without the use of striped candy.
- Also, once the player activates the striped candies on the centre of the board, five-move bombs will start dropping down from the candy cannons, making it nearly impossible to clear the bombs and the level, unless there are only a few jellies remaining.
- The player also only has 30 moves to clear all the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try not to activate the striped candies on the centre of the board until only single jellies remain, or else the bombs will drop down and render the level impossible.
- Make vertical striped candies to clear the jellies. When there are only single jellies left, it is safe to destroy the marmalade at the bottom of the board.
- On your very first move, try to make a special candy. It will free up one of the jelly islands.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points