|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 341 is the sixth level in Pearly White Plains and the 67th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is not easy to make six colour bombs with a narrow board, despite there being only 4 colours.
- The liquorice curtain prevents the player from reaching the other side of the board using striped candies.
- The order is worth 6,000 points.  Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Although there are three colour bombs at the bottom of the board, it is advised to focus more on creating more colour bombs, as it's extremely difficult to reach them before running out of moves.
- Switching two colour bombs will remove the marmalade from the colour bombs on the lower right, allowing them to be collected.
- This strategy tip is generally the only thing that works: make two colour bombs and combine them, and then combine two of the three at the bottom of the right column.
- Instead of concentrating on creating two colour bombs to be combined, which can be difficult because you have to create two and you'll have to set them up side by side, focus on removing the icing. Wrapped candies, wrapped+wrapped combo, wrapped+striped combo, colour bomb+stripe are helpful here.
- When you have candies in the right column, try to get a vertical striped candy there to break the colour bombs from the marmalade.
- Try to combine colour bombs with a regular candy to reduce the number of colours in play and increase the chance to create other colour bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 6 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 6,000 points
- This level is similar to level 250 that the liquorice swirls are in the middle of the board. However, in this level, the 6th column is empty.
- This level, level 428 and level 1142 currently one of the hardest levels with 4 colours.
- This is one of the hard four colour levels. People thought the Dreamworld counterpart of this level would be an insanely hard level because of the addition of a 5th colour, and it turned out to be.