|Jelly squares||: 14 : 12|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 342 is the seventh level in Pearly White Plains and the 147th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 12 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is entirely based on luck, therefore has no actual feasible difficulty rating. Getting a colour bomb and a jelly fish is pretty much a guaranteed win, whereas one can also be very unlucky with their fish and therefore be granted a guaranteed loss.
- There are single jellies under all the icing and all the double jellies are visible on the board.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- If a colour bomb can be created, try to combine it with a jelly fish. This combination should summon a lot of jelly fish to help eat the bottom jellies.
- Otherwise, simply get rid of the six jellies at the top of the level before using any of the jelly fish, as they are the only way to get rid of the jellies under the icing at the bottom of the board.
Earning more starsEdit
- The jellies are worth 38,000. Hence you need 12,000 points for 2 stars and 27,000 for 3 stars.
- There was rumour claiming that the jellies under the icing are random each time you play. This is false. There is a single jelly under every icing square.
- On web version, each jelly fish is programmed not to eat more than one jelly in the icing if there is sufficient exposed jelly. On mobile, however, the chances are less rigged.
- An episode of Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish, "Stuck on Level 342", has a title referencing this level based on an online comment he found of someone complaining about the level's difficulty.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (14 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 38,000 points