|Episode||Pearly White Plains|
|Jelly squares||: 14 : 12|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 341||Level 342||Level 343|
Level 342 is the seventh level in Pearly White Plains and the 147th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 12 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is entirely based on luck, therefore has no actual feasible difficulty rating. Getting a colour bomb and a jelly fish is pretty much a guaranteed win, whereas one can also be very unlucky with their fish and therefore be granted a guaranteed loss.
- There are single jellies under all the icings and all the double jellies are visible on the board.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points ((14 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 38,000 points). Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- If a colour bomb can be created, try to combine it with a jelly fish. This combo should summon a lot of jelly fish to help eat the bottom jellies.
- Otherwise, simply get rid of the six jellies at the top of the level before using any of the jelly fish, as they are the only way to get rid of the jellies under the icing at the bottom of the board.
- There was rumour claiming that the jellies under the icing are random each time you play. This is false. There is a single jelly under every icing square.
- On Facebook, each jelly fish is programmed not to eat more than one jelly in the icing if there is sufficient exposed jelly. On mobile, however, the chances are less rigged.