|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 344 is the ninth level in Pearly White Plains and the 84th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing on the left can be a little annoying, but it can be easily cleared with four colours.
- This is a fairly simple level. Create special candies to remove the icings on the left side. Also, if you are playing on mobile, or if you have the Live Forever booster, you can restart the level without making a move until you can make a match on the left side to clear the top row of icing.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful until some of the icings have been cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars and an additional 95,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,760 points per move  for two stars and an additional 2,380 points per move  for three stars.
- The positions of the icings at the start will force the creation of special candies to clear. This will give players plenty of points.
- Once some of the upper icings are cleared, there is more space to create special candies and sustain cascades.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|