|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 344 is the ninth level in Pearly White Plains and 84th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing on the left can be a little annoying, but it can be easily cleared with four colours.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful until some of the icings have been cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars and an additional 95,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,760 points per move  for two stars and an additional 2,380 points per move  for three stars.
- The positions of the icings at the start will force the creation of special candies to clear. This will give players plenty of points.
- Once some of the upper icings are cleared, there is more space to create special candies and sustain cascades.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|