|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 346 is the eleventh level in Pearly White Plains and the 148th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The isolated jellies in the corners can be troublesome to clear. But with special candies and jelly fish, it is not too hard to reach them.
- You need at least 9 jelly fish to pass the level, but you are limited with 4 jelly fish.
- Combining wrapped candy/striped candy with jelly fish can be effective in clearing out the isolated jellies, but will require a striped + wrapped combination or striped + colour bomb to get rid of the one-layered icing first, or the fish will simply destroy the icing and not set off the effect.
- For a heads up, combining striped candy with a colour bomb is not very effective to pass this level.
- One can accidentally trigger a jelly fish at an unexpected time with cascades.
- Five candy colours make it easier to create special candies.
- Do not trigger the jelly fish until you have gone past the jellies in the middle 3 columns.
- Try to (if possible) combine wrapped candy with striped candy in the bottom if all the jelly fish are used up.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.