|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 348 is the thirteenth level in Pearly White Plains and 85th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has a 10-move candy bomb in the bottom surrounded by two-layered icing, so it may be hard to deal with. After removing the candy bomb, bringing down the ingredients is not hard.
- The three-layered icing may prove difficult to clear since they are situated at the extreme edges of the board, and there are two rows in each side.
- Six colours make it harder to clear icings.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Go straight for the candy bomb in the middle section of the board.
- Break the icing and that should bring down ingredients.
- If possible, try to move the ingredients closer to the middle one tile. Good luck with this level. You will need it.
- Ingredient Cannons are useless besause both ingredients are provided.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points