| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
Level 349 is the fourteenth level in Pearly White Plains and the 70th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is fairly hard to make a colour bomb when you have 6 colours.
- The chocolates and chocolate spawners on the top are hard to hit because no candies can fall 1 block under them, leaving 3 empty squares.
- Breaking the chocolates on top will make it only a little bit better due to the candy cannons spilling liquorice swirl, although candies will spawn sometimes.
- And even then the chocolate spawners can eventually cover the top again.
- Ten-moves candy bombs will spawn if you destroy the chameleon candies, covered in marmalade on the sides of the board.
- Overall, 2 colour bombs is not a lot and this can be finished in under 10 moves if you can make colour bombs early.
- It is actually based on luck, you may pass it in fifty tries, or pass it in one try with only using 5 moves.
- The order is worth 2,000 points.  Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Find a way to destroy the top 3 chocolates at first. Then try to avoid liquorice from flooding the board. If you see regular matches that kill liquorice, try to use it because you won't have to deal with more and it can increase your chances of finding the right candy.
- If you know how to set up colour bombs and predict future moves, then you should succeed in this easily.
- Don't give up. The more you play, eventually there will be a "friendly" board set up.
- On mobile, the player does not lose a life when the player makes no moves. Just start with a colour bomb booster and start over and over til you can make another colour bomb in one move. That way you start with two colour bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 2 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 2,000 points
- This level can be completed in only 2 moves if you have a colour bomb booster and a match with a colour bomb.