|Jelly squares||: 12 : 60|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 35 is the fifteenth and last level in Lemonade Lake and the 18th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single and 60 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are corners and some places that are hard to clear due to holes and the squares sticking out.
- Moreover, there are only 60 moves for the player to clear 72 jelly squares, 60 of which are double jellies, making it hard to pass the level.
- Every space available is occupied by jellies.
- Cascades occur less frequently due to the presence of six colours.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus on clearing corners and the bottom first.
- All kinds of combinations are recommended in this level. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are extremely effective, but so are any other combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points. Hence, an additional 98,000 points for two stars and an additional 148,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies at the corners require a good number of moves to clear, reducing the amount of points earned through sugar crush.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile.
- Start by working on the bottom of the board so that you can earn huge point cascades.
- Grasp every opportunity to make special candies. It will even be better if special candy combinations are used.
- This level used to be the first insanely hard level, but it got downgraded once harder levels were released. Then, the level was nerfed because of difficulty. It was very early for players to have an insanely hard level, causing many players to quit before it got nerfed.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any icing.
- With the redesign, this the first Reality level to have both single and double jellies.
- This design re-appears in level 265 of Candy Crush Soda.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 132,000 points