|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 351 is the first level in Fudge Islands and the 150th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have 60 moves and 63 double jellies, seven of them in blockers (three in liquorice locks, three in liquorice swirls and one in chocolate), but one mystery candy may help you finish the task.
- Six candy colours hinder your process of completing the level. Most attempts of failing will be off by one jelly remaining.
- The chocolate may fill the bottom half if you are not careful.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to create special candies like colour bombs and striped candies, and even combine them. The mystery candy can help you finish the level but it is not that important. If possible, try clearing the chocolate in your very first move so you do not have to worry about it. In a few tries and with a good board, you will succeed at this level.
- This level's shape is similar to that of level 29.
- The structure of the board looks like level 703 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points