|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 351 was the first level in Bonkers Bakery and the 159th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to clear 63 jelly squares in 30 moves, but moon struck may help as it lasts 3 moves.
- The chocolate and liquorice swirls can be a problem, but you might get a match next to the chocolate if you are lucky.
- Less candy may spawn because of the liquorice locks, but there are teleporters which may allow candies to spawn there.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible, then break the liquorice locks.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points