|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 353 is the third level in Fudge Islands and the 151st jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 20 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not easy to clear the regular icing, especially when the player has to deal with liquorice locks.
- The lack of space limits the moves that can be made.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Special candies or other combinations will work for this level, so try to create them as soon as possible due to the move limit. Focus in the teleporters.
- The board layout looks like level 70, but the chocolate is replaced by regular icing, and the right board on level 70 is copied to the left board of this level. Also, there are 3 rows of icing on the right board of this level.
- Another difference is that this level has 5 colours, while 70 has 6 colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points