|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 353 is the third level in Bonkers Bakery and 160th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must crush 20 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has five fewer moves than in Reality to clear the jellies. The regular icing can be hard to clear.
- The moon struck is not very effective as only the left colour of the moon scale is removed and does not clear the regular icing next to the candies removed.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Try to open the right part as soon as possible.
- Clear the jellies, and if there is no more possible moves on the right part, use striped candies or colour bombs.
- The three-move moon struck should be able to help you clear the last few jellies that you cannot reach due to insufficient moves.
- ↑ 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points