|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 359 is the ninth level in Fudge Islands and the 152nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The shape of the board in general can prove annoying.
- The jelly squares under the multilayered icing are the hardest part of this level, as some of them are placed in awkward spots.
- Five candy colours makes it easier to create special candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points for two stars and an additional 36,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The only blockers are the multi-layered icings. They are not difficult to clear with five colours.
- The board layout helps in creation of special candies and huge point cascades.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush, the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches and cascades. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.