|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 362 is the twelfth level in Fudge Islands and the 74th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 colour bomb + striped candy combinations in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to complete this level, since colour bombs can get destroyed unintentionally.
- Also, plenty of candy bombs will spawn after the first combination is created, which are quite hard to destroy and explode in 10 moves.
- With five colours, it is easy to create special candies.
- The order is worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You do not need to worry about the separate banks of candy on the left or right at all for most of this level. In fact, they are pretty defunct, until you set off a colour bomb and striped candy that hits them, and candy bombs drop down. Clear them up if you need to as chances are your next colour bomb and striped candy combination will defuse them anyway.
- Do not be lured into false comfort by the marmalade colour bombs under the icing; you will more than likely detonate one of these before you mix them with a striped candy. Just think strategically, and remember you can move striped candy around the board the same way you move an ingredient around the board, except you just need to make sure you do not detonate it with each move.
- This is the sixth level that requires a colour bomb + striped candy combination. The first five are levels 132, 169, 224, 257, and 271 and those levels require only one combination, making this level requiring the most combinations out of the previous ones.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points