|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 364 is the fourteenth level in Fudge Islands and the 89th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients and their exits are separated from the main board.
- The candy bombs are the most difficult part; afterwards, the chocolate can prove annoying if not dealt with early.
- You might be able to get the chocolate to eat the bombs.
- With only four colours this level should not be hard and it's easier to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the chocolate and candy bombs early on with striped + wrapped candy combination or normal horizontal striped candy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points