|Jelly squares||: 13|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 366 is the first level in Pudding Pagoda and the 155th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing the jellies behind the cake bombs can be difficult as there are 8 of them. The other 5 double jellies are separated by five-layered icing, which can be problematic, especially the bottom middle jelly, since a new candy will not be dropped there until the icing above is destroyed.
- 20 moves are usually not enough to get rid of these jellies, which makes this level difficult to pass.
- This level was once easier on mobile due to a glitch in which special candies could clear jellies under the cakes without removing the cake. That was fixed when Meringue Moor was released.
- The jellies are worth 26,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the two cake bombs as soon as possible and then focus on the remaining jellies.
- Note that the bottom middle jelly can be cleared by the second cake bomb explosion only if a new candy is situated there.
- Try to make any possible special candy combinations, the most helpful being striped candy + wrapped candy or striped candy + colour bomb.
- Cake bombs are introduced in this level.
- The cake bombs, striped candy underneath marmalade and five-layered icing all form a smiley face in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 13 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 26,000 points