|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 368 is the third level in Pudding Pagoda and the 90th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to bring down the ingredients, because the cake bombs at the bottom corners are hard to clear, and also ingredients may fall on the wrong lane.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the cake bombs as fast as possible with horizontal striped candies, striped candy + wrapped candy combinations or striped candy + colour bomb combinations.
- The cake bomb you should clear is the one that has the most ingredients on top of it or is the nearest to clearing. That way if you have ingredients on top of it they will instantly fall.
- Sometimes even if ingredients end up on the lane where the chocolate spawner is, you can still sneak it on the exit lane since the cake bomb is in the way.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points