|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 369 is the fourth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 157th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing the cake bombs may be very difficult as there is limited space for making special candies.
- The wrapped candy in the marmalade is hard to reach due to all the blockers.
- The difficult part of the cake bombs are the quadrants that point towards the marmalade.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear at least one of the cake bombs and you will have a lot more space. Make a special candy that will hit the hard to reach places of the cake bomb.
- Also, a colour bomb would help as well when you use it with a colour that matches the same colour as the marmalade candy. It will set it free and if you use another colour bomb on that colour, you can break those quadrant pieces with it.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points