|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 37 is the second level in Chocolate Mountains and the 19th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to clear the liquorice locks, as they separate the board into two parts, meaning less space to create special candies.
- The icings can prove annoying to get rid near the bottom.
- However, you have a large number of moves.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points.  Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to getting rid of the Liquorice Locks with a wrapped candy + striped candy combination, colour bomb + striped candy combination or multiple vertical striped candies after clearing the upper liquorice locks.
- It is not so easy to make wrapped candies as all colours are present and if you have not cleared many liquorice locks, there is not much room to create them. Once the liquorice locks have been removed, use some special candies to get rid of icing and/or jelly.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points for two stars and an additional 74,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The blockers reduce available board space and require a good number of moves to clear them. Furthermore, the liquorice locks are a big threat in this level.
- Make it a priority to clear the liquorice locks especially those in the middle to increase available board space.
- The design of the blockers re-appears in Candy Crush Soda level 266.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- 23 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points