|Target score||: 260,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 370 is the fifth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 76th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 30 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are lots of 20 move-bombs and some can prove difficult to destroy within their move limit, especially when they are all over the board.
- Also, liquorice locks prevent the new candies from dropping down until at least one of them on the top of the board is destroyed.
- Finally, 30 striped candies in 35 moves can be difficult to made, as the player needs to make each striped candy in 1.17 moves.
- Fortunately, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Make sure to have a striped candy go up vertically to clear one of the top liquorice locks so that candy will drop down.
- Then clear the cake bomb and use striped candy + colour bomb combinations to destroy any other bombs present.
- Additionally, a colour bomb + striped candy is mandatory, because the order calls for 30 striped candies.
- This is the first level where candy bombs are everywhere.
- This is the second level that starts without normal candies. The first one is level 236 and succeeded by level 1394.
- This level has the most starting candy bombs at 77.
- Later, level 1132 has the most bombs possible to spawn, of being able to cover 70 of 75 spaces.
- On iOS, there is a glitch in the target score since on the web, it is 250,000 and on Android or iOS, it is 260,000.
- This is the first candy order level that contains cake bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.