|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 371 is the sixth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 91st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Reaching the cake bombs on their sides is hard since it requires a vertical striped candy to hit 4 times on each cake bomb.
- It is also hard to make vertical striped candies, as well as other special candies, because there are 6 colours.
- Destroying 1 cake bomb can make it easier to destroy the others.
- The other ingredient will only dispense if the first ingredient is dispensed.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points  , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create vertical striped candies, striped candy + wrapped candy or striped candy + colour bomb combinations to destroy the cake bombs.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies. However, it is less critical due to the need to use special candies to clear the lower halves of the cake bombs.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points (2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points). Hence, an additional 35,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 700 points per move (35,000 points / 50 moves = 700 points per move) for two stars and an additional 1,100 points per move (55,000 points / 50 moves = 1,100 points per move) for three stars.
- The lower halves of the cake bomb can only be cleared by using special candies because they are not connected to any candies. Their creation gives plenty of points.
- Clearing the cake bomb instantly drops the ingredients. However, it removes all candies including colour bombs.
- Once the first cake is cleared, it is much easier to clear the other cake bombs.
- Despite the rating of earning three stars as very easy, there is a way of reducing the chances of earning less than three stars. It is to spend far too many moves to clear any one of the cake bombs.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points