|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 372 is the seventh level in Pudding Pagoda and the 158th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is not too difficult as all you need really is just a colour bomb + striped candy combination to win. However, making such combination can be hard, however, due to small spaces and cascades.
- Also, the jelly fish provided makes this even easier.
- You do not have to destroy the cake bomb to win but it helps.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Create combinations to help you destroy the cake bomb.
- For the jellies on the side columns, also create combinations to solve them. The fish are very helpful. Striped candy + jelly fish, or a striped candy + colour bomb combination, can easily take out most if not all of the jelly single-handedly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points