| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 373 is the eighth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 46th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The six cake bombs on the sides take up some valuable space and can be hard to clear, because horizontal striped candies or special candy combinations must be used to clear the isolated parts of the cake bomb.
- Given the fact that there are only five colours, the cake bombs are not difficult to break.
- The five-layered icing is not too difficult to clear.
- The mystery candies located at the bottom of the board can be both beneficial and harmful.
- With only five colours, makes it easier to create special candies to score more points.
- Clear the cake bombs as fast as possible; it will allow you to have more room for combinations and higher points.
- Striped candy + colour bomb or wrapped candy combinations are ideal and will help remove the cake bombs. Once most of the cake bombs are removed, or when given the opportunity, combine a colour bomb with a wrapped candy for tons of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.