|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 374 is the ninth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 77th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 75 purple candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs will be released inevitably as it is almost impossible not to accidentally destroy the cake bomb.
- The trick is to deal with the 13-move bombs.
- Collecting 75 purple candies in 25 moves would require the player to collect approximately three purple candies per move.
- 5 colours may be helpful for collecting purple candies.
- Clear the cake bomb to create more space on the board. However, watch out for candy bombs that are now going to fall onto the board.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs but do not forget the order!
- Create special candies to help destroy the bombs and fulfil the order.
- Do not use any of the starting boosters as the cake bomb will cause them to be removed after it is destroyed. Furthermore, only purple candy will be produced from the lucky candy as only purple candy is required.
- If the cake bomb has one slice left, if there are striped candies that go vertically, they can be set off to release some bombs into the map. When the cake bomb is destroyed, the bombs will be destroyed also, granting extra points and if any of them were purple candies, fulfil part of the order.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The order gives 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 435,000 points for two stars and an additional 485,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Due to the candy bombs, there is little difficulty in earning three stars.
- There is a massive number of candy bombs which will drop from the dispensers after the cake bomb is destroyed. Moreover, the dispensers endlessly dispense candy bombs, giving the player many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb. Hence, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations. This is essential as the candy bombs can be relatively isolated.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|