|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- For mobile players, see here.
Level 374 is the ninth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 77th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 150 purple candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs will be released inevitably as it is almost impossible not to accidentally destroy the cake bomb.
- The trick is to deal with the 13-move bombs.
- Collecting 150 purple candies in 50 moves would require the player to collect three purple candies per move.
- 5 colours may be helpful for collecting purple candies.
- The order is worth 15,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the cake bomb to create more space on the board. However, watch out for candy bombs that are now going to fall onto the board.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs but do not forget the order!
- Create special candies to help destroy the bombs and fulfil the order.
- Do not use any of the starting boosters as the cake bomb will cause them to be removed after it is destroyed. Furthermore, only purple candy will be produced from the lucky candy as only purple candy is required.
- If the cake bomb has one slice left, if there are striped candies that go vertically, they can be set off to release some bombs into the map. When the cake bomb is destroyed, the bombs will be destroyed also, granting extra points and if they were purple candies, fulfil part of the order.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The order gives 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 435,000 points for two stars and an additional 485,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There is a massive number of candy bombs which will drop from the dispensers after the cake bomb is destroyed. Moreover, the dispensers endlessly dispense candy bombs, giving the player many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb. Hence, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations. This is essential as the candy bombs can be relatively isolated.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 150 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 15,000 points