|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 145,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 375 is the tenth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 159th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and score at least 145,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The first difficult part is clearing the cake bomb, as without doing this, the liquorice swirls will all sit on the left side of the board, preventing you from clearing anything.
- Even after the cake bomb has been cleared, it is still difficult to clear the bottom left, top left and top right jelly, as they are in harder spots to reach.
- 6 colours can make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the cake bomb as soon as possible.
- Use striped candies to destroy it from the right side of the board as liquorice swirls will most likely flood the left side.
- Try to avoid having any liquorice on the left side of the board, on the column right of the cake bomb as it will resist a horizontal striped candy from hitting it.
- If you cannot reach the cake bomb from the left side, then use horizontal striped candy from the right side.
- After the cake bomb is cleared, finish off the jellies. If you can clear the cake bomb with fewer liquorice, it can effectively take off more jellies for you.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points