Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ingredients||: 9 : 9|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||70|
Level 376 is the eleventh level in Pudding Pagoda and the 92nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 hazelnuts and 9 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. Due to the high amount of ingredients being brought down, the cake bomb being isolated from the main board, and a high three star score, this level is hard to pass.
- Since you are provided with a wrapped candy and two striped candies in marmalade, it is easy to make a combination that will help you start off. The combination only clears most of the cake bomb though, so another combination is necessary to clear the rest.
- Since the board only has four colours, there is a lot of room for special candies to be created.
- Vertical striped candies are impossible to create on the initial space, as there are only 3 horizontal spaces, and a vertical striped candy requires 4 horizontal spaces. Only horizontal striped candies can be created, making the cake bomb even harder to clear completely.
- The ingredients will appear at moves 30, 20, 10 and 0 if there is space for it to appear. Another one will appear if one is dropped.
- The ingredients are worth 180,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
Part 1: Cake Bomb with special candiesEdit
- The level can be split into two parts. The first part is where the cake bomb and special candies in marmalade are located. The best way to take out the most number of slices of the cake bomb is to uncover all the special candies then swipe the wrapped candy to the centre (forming a wrapped candy + striped candy combination). Once all the special candies are used, create combinations like striped+striped, and most recommended, striped+wrapped to remove the remaining slices of the cake bomb. Vertical striped candies are impossible to create on the initial space, so you have to rely on those combinations. To ensure a higher chance of winning, try to remove the cake bomb in 8 moves or fewer.
Part 2: Ingredients and chocolate spawnersEdit
- Once the cake bomb is destroyed, a party popper will take out all the chocolate and a layer of icing from all the three layered icing. Hence, you are left with the ingredients on top of two layered icing. In this situation, create vertical striped candies, wrapped candy combinations (except the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination) to remove the icing and drop the ingredients.
- Once the icing on the extreme left is removed, the chocolate spawners will spawn chocolate which will spread quickly. Hence, use special candy combinations to remove the chocolate.
- Overall, special candy combinations are a must due to the huge number of ingredients required. All wrapped candy combinations are the most ideal to drop that huge number of ingredients in as few moves as possible.
- This level requires you to bring down 18 ingredients total, the highest requirement in the game, along with level 357 and Level 1431.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 180,000 points