Level 377 is the twelfth level in Pudding Pagoda and 78th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must collect 60 green candies, 60 purple candies and 60 blue candies in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board starts out limited because of the cake bombs, liquorice swirls, Two-layered Icing, and Three-layered Icing.
- There are a lot of candies that the player needs to collect within twenty moves.
- You may or may not get a massive amount of candy to fill in the order when a cake bomb is destroyed.
- The orders are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You should use special candies such as striped candies alone or combined with a wrapped candy to destroy the liquorice swirls; therefore it allows the cake bombs to be attacked.
- Destroy the cake bombs as fast as you can to open up the board, giving you much more space.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- ↑ 300 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 30,000 points