|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 378 is the thirteenth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 93rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Reaching the bottom side of the cake bombs can be hard.
- The candy cannons can spawn lots of liquorice swirls when the five-layered icing are broken on the top left or right side.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Your first priority is destroying the cake bombs. It can be hard as the sides have very limited space, so use special candies.
- Once the five-layer icing has been mostly dealt with, liquorice swirls will begin to pour into the level, but they are not a huge obstacle. Simply destroy any in your way.
- The rest is simple, just make matches or special candies to bring down the ingredients. It is necessary to destroy the top icing square in the centre column to release any ingredients; this can be most easily accomplished by destroying both cake bombs. Until you destroy that square, no ingredients will be released onto the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points