|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 38 is the third level in Chocolate Mountains and the 20th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 single jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice locks and icing that limit the space on the board.
- The player does not have many moves to open the board. Liquorice locks are much more difficult to clear than icing.
- Luckily, there are 5 colours.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The best way to complete this level is to make colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- Try to make wrapped candy + striped candy combinations. After this, clearing the rest of the jelly is quite easy.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars, and an additional 110,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of liquorice locks and icing, causing the player to spend a good number of moves to clear them.
- The positions of the jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. Hence, it is easy to create special candies and cascades once most of the blockers are cleared.
- With respect to the three star target score, 35 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 40 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 40,000 points