|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 380 is the fifteenth and last level in Pudding Pagoda and 160th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 23 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Even when the two-layered icing are cleared, chocolate will start dominating the lower board, making matches extremely hard to make.
- If there isn't a set of matching candies on the bottom section of the board, it is very difficulty to clear jelly because the player has to create special candies only on upper part of the board. Even if they are activated, chocolate may consume the bottom part of the board easily.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy each cake bomb. This will destroy all the two-layer icing but also allow the chocolate spawners to begin their harmful jobs!
- Simply create special candies and try to combine a colour bomb with a striped candy, as this will remove a lot of the jelly.
- Do not let the bottom get too much chocolate, or you will not be able to make moves down there.
- With a different engine on web and mobile, passing this level on the web is much easier.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points