|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 384 is the fourth level in Licorice Tower and the 80th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks can get in the way of clearing the initial candy bombs, but this is not so difficult.
- Candy bombs will continue to rain down throughout the level, creating a well-justified panic!
- The order is worth 25,000 points . Hence, an additional 25,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Collecting striped candy + striped candy is easy, especially with so many marmalade coated striped candy on the board.
- Don't fuss too much over the bombs; your striped combinations should take them out - make one striped candy outside the liquorice locks to break into the grid within the 10 moves before the bomb explodes. Don't worry if you can't combine it, and then use the marmalade coated ones to take out the bombs.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points