|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 385 is the fifth level in Licorice Tower and the 162nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only three columns that lead into the bottom area of the board, making that the primary difficulty of the level.
- Harmful blockers may come out of the mystery candies at the bottom, possibly chocolate which will eat the other mystery candies or possibly candy bombs.
- You only have 50 moves to clear 50 double jellies, meaning that you have to clear two single jellies per move.
- Most failures result in just one jelly remaining, for some players
- Destroy the two-layer icing and make your way to the bottom of the board.
- You will most likely clear the jelly on the top as the level goes on, so do not focus on that until the end if there are any left.
- A colour bomb combined with either a striped candy or wrapped candy will be extremely helpful in clearing tons of the jelly at the bottom, and breaking a lot of the two-layer icing.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 80,000 points for two stars and an additional 220,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The positions of the jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- There are plenty of icing and are positioned as such that they are hard to clear, reducing the number of moves left to create special candies or for sugar crush.
- Even after the blockers are cleared, it is still hard to create special candies and most of the jellies at the top would have been cleared by then.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. Overall, they may not be useful in boosting the score.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|