|Jelly squares||: 58|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 386 is the sixth level in Licorice Tower and the 164th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 58 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the blockers make getting to the candy bombs quite difficult.
- This level is quite dependent on what the mystery candies have inside.
- 22-move bombs are not much of a threat if the player is lucky.
- Some jellies may be hard to clear due to the blockers.
- The jellies are worth 116,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the liquorice locks and work your way to the bottom of the board.
- You want to use whatever is helpful inside the mystery candies to destroy the bombs, as this is your first priority.
- After the bombs are disposed of, clear the rest of the jelly.
- The jelly on the top of the board forms the number "25".
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 58 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 116,000 points