| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 386 was the sixth level in Fanciful Fort and the 174th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are five squares of four-layered Icing forming a + in the upper half of the board, further restricting possible moves. Also you have to clear seven more double jelly squares and the candy bombs have only 15 instead of 22 moves.
- As usual, the moon scale is very unstable and each moon struck period only lasts for one turn.
- The mystery candies may contain either useful special candies or harmful blockers.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||1 move|
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points