|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 387 is the seventh level in Licorice Tower and 95th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of liquorice swirls can waste plenty of moves early on in the level.
- The chocolate spawners and chocolate can spread easily, and combined with the liquorice swirls, can cut off a majority of the board. Moreover, at least one of the mystery candies will be consumed by chocolate.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the liquorice swirls as fast as possible and keep the bottom chocolate cleared.
- Use combinations to bring the ingredients down, using the mystery candies to your advantage.
- Skyblue line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points