|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 388 is the eighth level in Licorice Tower and 165th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate in the corner, especially the bottom two, can easily deter your progress.
- The chocolate spawner in the middle not only proves as annoyingly placed, the chocolate it produces can cut off the proper flow of candy.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage and try to clear the corners of chocolate before anything else.
- Make sure you keep any chocolate produced by the spawner at bay so candy can properly flow through the board.
- The level layout is quite similar to the layout of level 162.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points