Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 392 is the twelfth level in Licorice Tower and the 83rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 60 moves are a lot to get 5 combinations, especially with five types of candies in play.
- The chocolate spawner in the middle really impedes progress on the candy order, despite the huge board space.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Another one of those "combine wrapped and striped candy combinations" level. Use one of the wrapped candy in marmalade at the bottom to make your first order, and if you are lucky enough not to detonate the other wrapped candy on the board, use that, too. Then it is up to you.
- Work up the top to try and make your wrapped candy, then there is more room to move it around to match up with your striped. Try to keep the chocolate trimmed back to about 3 or 4 pieces and destroy liquorice blocks when they appear up top. If you get a colour bomb, try to use it to destroy any candy where it will not cause a chain reaction if a striped one goes off: ideally you want to turn those match 5's down into match 4's, but if it cannot be done, get the cluster out of the way, it can help reduce the candy colours on the board to make those elusive wrapped candy.
- This is the first 60-move levels to have fewer than 6 candy colours.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points