|Jelly squares||: 8 : 12|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 393 is the thirteenth level in Licorice Tower and the 166th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single, 12 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are single jellies behind the two-layered icing, which may be hard to be cleared.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points  , which is more than the one star target score.
- Free the liquorice locks first to give you a wider board to make special candies. The jellies at the bottom can be taken out by detonating wrapped candy combos around the perimeter, or letting detonated wrapped candies drop down: for the candy at the top, look at striped candy combos.
- Obviously colour bomb and striped candy combos can get you through this level with ease, but that bottom piece of jellies in the top quadrant may have you stuck. Once you're through the icing, also keep note of which candy on the bottom makes the candy at the top drop down, and look for matches in the jelly after each move.
- (8 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 32,000 points