|Jelly squares||: 8 : 12|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 393 is the thirteenth level in Licorice Tower and the 166th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 12 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are single jellies behind the two-layered icing, which may be difficult to clear.
- Free the liquorice locks first to give you a wider board to make special candies. The jellies at the bottom can be taken out by detonating wrapped candy combinations around the perimeter, or letting detonated wrapped candies drop down: for the candy at the top, look at striped candy combinations.
- Obviously colour bomb and striped candy combinations can get you through this level with ease, but that bottom piece of jellies in the top quadrant may have you stuck. Once you are through the icing, also keep note of which candy on the bottom makes the candy at the top drop down, and look for matches in the jelly after each move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.