|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 395 is the fifteenth and last level in Licorice Tower and 97th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level may be difficult since ingredients cannot drop in the three middle columns. However, colour bombs can help you get pass this level quickly.
- There are liquorice swirls at the right side of the board. Fortunately, they do not respawn.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- On mobile devices, attempt to restart the board until the first ingredient spawns on the right side of the board. It is easier to break through the right side rather than the left.
- Try to bring down the special candies to mix them together. This makes the level easier. Try to protect the liquorice side for doing the colour bomb + striped candy combination twice.
- Try to avoid switching the ingredients that cannot be drop into the middle three columns unless there are no other possible moves.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 860 points per move  for two stars and an additional 1,720 points per move  for three stars.
- The two layer icing and liquorice swirls are not to hard to clear. Moreover, the liquorice swirls do not spawn, allowing the players to retain the increase in board space.
- There are two colour bombs already provided, making it easier to clear the blockers.
- Once the board is opened, it is much easier to create special candies.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the open board, ease of clearing the blockers and the low two and three star target scores.
- Many people found this level ironic as most episode finales are difficult. This whole episode is pretty difficult in itself, so an easy finale was unexpected. On the other hand, its Dreamworld counterpart is ridiculously hard as the moon scale is highly unstable.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|