|Orders||: 50 : 50|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 397 is the second level in Polkapalooza and the 84th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 blue candies and 50 green candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate may dominate the board easily, as the board is small.
- Unlocking the marmalade can be hard at first with such a limited space.
- The cake bomb can be hard to destroy too.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There is a lot going on here. You have striped candies locked into corners with chocolate all around the border. Try to focus on removing chocolate on the top to let candies fall in.
- Destroy the cake bomb quickly to open up the board and completely remove the chocolate.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 100 regular candies × 100 points per regular candies = 10,000 points