|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 398 is the third level in Polkapalooza and the 169th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 33 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to clear all the jelly, as they are in an asterisked form, making the corners extremely hard to reach.
- The amount of icing can make the beginning of the level annoying, although they are easily destroyed.
- Six colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- All the jellies are again double jellies and is in an asterisk (*) formation.
- 50 moves seem like a lot, but the four corner pieces are the hardest to remove, requiring special candies.
- Try to use colour bombs, striped candies, wrapped candies, or a combination of any of them to clear the corners.
- The icon of this level on the web is different from the actual level in a similar fashion to level 477.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points