| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 4 was the fourth level in Sleepy Slopes and the fourth moves level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 25,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level imitates its counterpart in Reality, although the score requirement is much higher, the striped and wrapped candies are not present, and there are multiple columns of icing. Also note that at the start, candies now drop from the top, which is not present in the Reality version until level 10. This is odd for a level this early.
- The moon scale is extremely stable, so you should not worry about special candy combinations.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,680 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the icing on the sides to open the board up.
- Make sure the moon scale is always balanced.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,680 points per move for two stars and at least 3,680 points per move for three stars.
- The regular icings can be quite hard to clear.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the clearing or the creation of special candies or both, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale and lasts for 3 moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies. With the second point in consideration, this is essential.
- Once the moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- This is the first Dreamworld moves level which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.
- This is also the first level that this level is harder than its counterpart in Reality. Additionally, it is only given an easy rating for the first episode.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.