|Jelly squares||: 21 : 12|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 40 is the fifth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 20th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single and 12 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once the left side does not have any useful moves, it is harder to clear jellies.
- The right side of the board is mostly useless except for breaking open the liquorice locks or creating horizontal striped candies.
- Clear the liquorice locks to get more spaces for making special candies to clear jellies. With only 30 moves and all 6 colours present, it is not that easy.
- You want to make any available moves on the left side of the board when possible, as these jellies are harder to reach.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points for two stars and an additional 45,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies are positioned as such that it is hard to sustain huge point cascades if the jellies are cleared centre first then the left side.
- The liquorice locks reduce the ability to create special candies.
- The need to clear the double jellies with that limited number of moves may require the creation and usage of special candy combinations which in turn give a good amount of points.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 30 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.