|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 400 is the fifth level in Polkapalooza and the 85th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 colour bombs in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls are hardly a problem, but the chocolate spawner is constantly bothersome.
- Since all six colours are present, it is difficult to get a colour bomb, even when using the one you have been supplied with.
- Only 14 colour bombs are given to you at the start, so you have to make 6 of them by yourself, which is hard to do with six colours present.
- The mystery candy can help or hinder the player in getting the colour bombs.
- The order is worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Combine the colour bombs with a special candy, preferably a wrapped candy so you decrease the amount of colours on the board. Always keep an eye out for a possible colour bomb creation.
- Do not mix two colour bombs together until, or unless you are running out of moves, and you have all the colour bombs you need on the board. Using them individually gives much more points.
- Use the colour bombs one at a time, and keep your eyes open for opportunities to make other ones.
- This is the fourth milestone level in Reality.
- This level is similar to level 389 in that the colour bombs are in marmalade and there is a chocolate spawner in the middle. However, there are no spawning of candy bombs and mystery candies.
- This is a milestone level and first milestone level to be a candy order level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 20,000 points