|Jelly squares||: 35 : 41|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 401 is the sixth level in Polkapalooza and the 170th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 35 single and 41 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to destroy the cake bombs as really no moves can be made around them.
- Make vertical striped candies to reach a cake: choose one cake and focus on clearing that first as much as you can.
- Also work on the icing around the cakes. Once you have got the one cake out of the way, it will be a whole lot easier to clear the second cake!
- The bottom jelly is obviously the hardest to get, so once you are through, work exclusively on the bottom, and the top jelly should pretty much clear itself.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.