|Ingredients||: 2 : 4|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 406 is the eleventh level in Polkapalooza and 98th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is not much room for ingredients to fall.
- The icing at the top is the main annoyance.
- Not all of the given coconut wheels can be used efficiently as some would be activated automatically by the other coconut wheels.
- Six colours does not make it any easier to create extra special candies that you will need for this level.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Mixing a colour bomb with a coconut wheel may be a great combination choice.
- Mixing two coconut wheels together can produce great results. This is a level you have to play with a bit to find the best way to win in your situation.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is the first level where candies can spawn below a chocolate spawner.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points