|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 408 is the thirteenth level in Polkapalooza and the 89th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 111 yellow candies in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is not as difficult as it looks, despite the fact that there are chocolate spawners.
- Chocolate will not spawn if the locked mystery candies are not broken.
- 6 colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- You have Chameleon candies in a "plus shape" in the middle of the board. Try to use them when they are yellow, since they count toward the candy order.
- There are four chocolate spawners, but all are blocked in by locked mystery candies. Once the mystery candies are unlocked, try to move them away from the chocolate, or the chocolate will devour it on the first move.
- If the upper mystery candies are released, try to release the lower ones as well, in order to lower the risk of chocolate replicating at the upper board.
- Nevertheless, you should be able to get striped candies and maybe a colour bomb or two to clean up the board.
- This level is harder on mobile versions as cascades occur differently.
- This is the one of the few levels to have a mystery candies under liquorice locks. The others are levels 430, 432, 435, 440, 665, 730, 788, 808, 814, 838, 841, 843, 866, 929, and 1006.
- This level, along with its Dreamworld counterpart, used to require the highest amount of yellow candies to be collected. This is because yellow candies only appear in candy order levels with six colours, and collecting large amounts of candies of the same colour is harder in those levels. Now, level 1189 requires the greatest number of yellow candies, with 150.
- This level continues the trend where every 98th level after level 16 is at most medium. This is the fifth one.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.